Oral presentations are a central component of GENP2022 conferences and provide participants with a valuable opportunity to share their research and network. Please read these instructions carefully to help ensure your presentation is a success.
Technical information for speakers:
- The Conference hall is equipped with a PC, screen, LCD projector, audio system and pointer.
- The conference audio visual system uses Windows based computers and Microsoft PowerPoint, so ensure that your presentation is compatible with a Windows operating system.
- Presentations must be delivered in English.
- The recommended file type to be used for presentations is PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx).
- The presentation files should be brought on a USB, memory stick.
- Speakers are requested to upload their presentation on to the session PC and report to the session chair 15 minutes before the start of the session.
- All presenters will be introduced to the audience by the session chair.
Please make sure to check the online programme for your scheduled presentation date, time, session and presentation length. Please note your allocated presentation time includes time for question and discussion.
Time for plenary presentations includes 35-40 minutes of lecture + 5 minutes of question and discussion (total 40-45 minutes)
Time for plenary industrial presentation includes 20-25 minutes of lecture + 5 minutes of question and discussion (total 25-30 minutes).
Time for keynote speakers includes 20-25 minutes of lecture + 5 minutes of question and discussion (total 25-30 minutes).
Time for oral presentation includes 10-15 minutes of talk + 5 minutes of question and discussion (total 15-20 minutes).
Time for sponsored lecture includes 10-15 minutes of talk + 5 minutes of question and discussion (total 15-20 minutes).